RL Learning’s distance language courses are made for you if:
- You wish to study from home,
- You’re out of town a lot,
- You have a very busy schedule,
- You want to avoid commuting,
- You need more flexibility in your schedule,
- You would like to use your free time to make progress in a foreign language,
- You want to watch Netflix series in their original language during this period of lockdown
We organize courses by video (Skype, Facetime, etc.) or by phone. You benefit from a private lesson with a native speaking teacher, no matter where you are.
These courses allow to progress quickly and are especially suited to improving your listening and speaking skills.
A custom report is sent to you after each lesson. The teacher shares grammar points to review, vocabulary, phrases and key words to remember, as well as exercises to work on.
Distance courses can be combined with face-to-face classes.
|From 30 minutes to 1 hour per class
|A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2
|English, German, French, Brazilian Portuguese
|Flexible, according to your needs